- Mycurlyway.com (“the Site”) belongs to Curly Forever Ltd. (“Curly Forever” or “the Company”) and also serves as a sales site for the purchase of various products.
- This Policy applies to every user of the Site whether you are advertising on the Site, a customer, a merchant, uploads content, receives information or make any other use of the Site.
- Using the Website means giving up any claim regarding the manner in which you were offered the contract with the Company.
- The Company may change these terms at any time, for any reason whatsoever, and make any change at its sole discretion, without the Company having any obligation to notify you. It is recommended that you visit the site from time to time to check for changes to the policies.
- The Site may terminate its operation and the services provided therein at any time without notice.
- By using the Site you agree to refrain from disrupting or attempting to disrupt the site’s activity and / or security mechanisms and their features, including features that prevent the use or copying of content uploaded by other users or the site itself or limit the use of the content on the site, Or use of the site in a manner that causes defamation.
- The Site may make changes of any kind in it’s form and content, in order to improve the service provided to its customers or for any other purpose, without prior notice.
- In case of the purchase or sale of a product involves taxes, fees and / or charges and / or any other payments in your country of residence or nationality or the country in which the service and / or the products are provided, you are solely responsible for paying such taxes and the site shall have no liability for such, Including the responsibility to inform you of the existence of such taxes, except VAT in the state of Germany included in the price of the products and collected by the business.
- You agree not to operate or use any automated system, including without limitation any robot application, scan or offline reader, that accesses the website. This is unless the use of the automated system is for the purposes of publishing the site itself or site-specific content in search engines or in a site index. In any event, any use of the site by means of software will be done in a manner that does not overload the information traffic on the site, does not bypass the limitations of the use of the software set on the site and does not interfere in any way with the proper functioning of the site.
- The company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’) to the company, you agree that the company may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to it. The company shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any rights of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- All intellectual property rights in this Site are the sole property of the Company.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, rent, transfer, display, sell or otherwise use any information from the site and / or on this site, unless prior written consent has been given by the Company.
- The site allows customers to purchase products via the Internet.
- The purchase on the site is by credit card only and the transaction will be executed after being approved by the credit card company.
- The Company reserves the right to discontinue the marketing and sale of the products at any time and to deny the right to purchase from the site at any time.
- The data on the site for each product are general information only and this data should not be construed as a guarantee of any result, or any responsibility for the way the products operate. The above data should not be relied upon in any way. The data on the site should not be considered as medical information or medical advice.
- The site and / or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable for any damage, whether direct or indirect, that will be caused to the user and / or any third party as a result of using the product sold on the site and / or by using the site and reliance on any information and / or data appearing on the Site.
- Shipping charges are not included in the cost of products displayed on the site. The buyer is obliged to pay them in addition to the cost of the products. The buyer will be able to choose between different shipping options at the costs specified at the time of purchase.
- The Company constantly monitors the prices and specifications of the products. If there is a clear error in the description of the products, this will not be binding on the company. The company will indicate this on the site, inform the customer before the charge is made and if a transaction was already made, the company will allow the cancellation and refund of all the money paid by the consumer.
- The company reserves the right to refuse any order placed by the buyer. This includes discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that the company makes a change to or cancel an order, a representative may attempt to notify the buyer by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. The company reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in its sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
Cancellations and refunds
- You can cancel the transaction by filling out the customer service form on the website. Cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receipt of e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel the transaction.
- Cancellation shall be subject to cancellation fees as described in the Germany Consumer Protection Law.
- If cancellation of the transaction is made after the customer has received the products at his disposal and up to 14 days from the time of receipt of the products, the customer will bear the costs of sending the products back to the company by registered mail or courier, in addition to the cancellation fee.
- The cancellation policy described above will only apply to products purchased on the Site. The company shall not handle the return of products purchased through other sources.
- The Company will supply the customer with the products they typed at the time of the purchase at the sales site, according to the number of business days recorded at the time of placing the order.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any delay and / or delay in supply and / or non-supply caused by force majeure and / or events not under its control.
- Delivery of the products will be done to the address given by the customer at the time of purchase.
- The Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use or misuse of the products, including any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages, to the extent permitted by law. The buyer takes all responsibility and any risk and liability for loss, damage and damage to the body and / or property and / or property and / or third parties arising from the use and / or non-use of the products, except in cases where it is determined that the said damage is caused by the exclusive negligence of The company.
- You are solely responsible for the use of the site. The site does not run any malware or spyware, but you know that websites are exposed to malicious use and to the implantation of spyware, malware, and viruses, which not always possible to prevent the distribution of these sites by the site without the intention of its operators. You remove from the site any liability for damage caused to you by such tampering on the site performed by an external party to the site.
- You are aware that the use of the site may expose you to contents that are incorrect, inaccurate, insulting, offensive, and so on and you waive any legal and / or other right you may have or have against the site regarding items submitted by other users.
- The site allows search engines to use their crawling applications to copy materials from the site for the purpose of creating public indexes only to enable the search of such materials. The site reserves the right to disable this option in general or in a specific case.
- The company does not guarantee continuous and uninterrupted access to the site. The functioning of the site may be subject to interference by factors outside the control of the company. In addition, the site is not responsible for the availability of sites to which it is linked, is not responsible for the accuracy of publications published by external parties and publication on the. By using the site you confirm and agree that the site is not responsible for any damage caused to you as a result of the trust you placed in the publications appearing on the site and / or the availability of the resources offered in these publications.
- The site is not liable to you for direct or indirect damage caused to you as a result of changes in the way it is presented, its contents and / or any other characteristic thereof, deletion or limitation of access of details uploaded by you to the site.
- The site uses technical and organizational means to ensure that there is no unauthorized penetration of the information contained therein and that it will not be used and / or altered and / or not disclosed. However, the site cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not succeed despite these means to hack the site and use the technical information for improper purposes, including the use of information stored to identify you personally and therefore the site is not responsible to you for direct or indirect damage caused to you As a result.
- The company does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
Law and jurisdiction
The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations and / or any action or dispute arising shall be done in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in the District of Haifa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.